It has been a very difficult year for my family and I. I’ve only worked two months during 2013, with little to no prospects of securing another job anytime in the near future.
However, there are still a great many things that I am thankful for today.
1. My immediate family; daughter, son-in-law, and my two grandsons are all doing well and live only a few minutes away now.
2. My mom turned 80 in September and is also doing very well.
3. At the moment, I’m grateful for a comfortably warm home since it’s below 20 degrees and warm clothes.
4. I’m thankful that my PC is still operating after six years.
5. And I’m extremely grateful to be back in the game. There are 12 drafts in the queue that I hope to turn into articles very soon.
6. I also am grateful to my partner, NTS, over at Northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com for keeping Pragmatic Witness on life support with his many contributions until I could return full time. Thank you, Brian, for helping me keep “hope” alive.
7. And finally, but not least, I am sincerely grateful for you – the readers, occasional visitors, followers and commenters. You all are the reason this blog is still here after six years and we’re swiftly approaching our 1 millionth hit sometime next year, which will be a big milestone.
8.*** Lest I forget, I extend a very special thank you to those that opened their wallets this past year and forwarded some much needed funds to keep me going. Thank YOU!
So, c’mon let other readers know what you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving Day 2013. Join the roundtable…!