by Hunter Wallace
Splendid news from across Dixie today, as thousands of brave White, and some Black, men and women assembled across several states to demand their heritage and symbols be restored and respected.
The largest rally in Montgomery, Alabama, site of Governor Robert Bentley’s treasonous decision to remove the Confederate flag from the Capitol monument, drew well over a thousand folks, by conservative estimates, and was hailed as a massive success by those organizing the event.
Speeches concerning the attacks on Southern culture and history were given to a rapturous crowd, topped off with a thunderous rendition of “Dixie” that brought many of those gathered to the point of joyful and patriotic tears.
The South Will Rise Again: Confederates Rally on Saturday in Alabama
As the waves of discontent over Marxist cultural genocide continue to grow stronger, early reports are rolling in from a wild weekend of pro-Southern activism:
1) Nearly 1,000 people turned out to support the Confederate Battle Flag in Montgomery, AL.
2) 300 people turned out to support the Confederate Battle Flag in Tampa, FL.
3) 150 people showed up in support of the Confederate Battle Flag in Gastonia, NC.
4) Several dozens of people rallied in support of the Confederate Battle Flag in Columbia, SC.
Confederate Battle Flags are flying off the shelves at small businesses all across the South. Dixie Republic and The Confederate Shop are completely sold out.
Take heart from these happenings, Southern Man, as your nation rises up around you to demand real change, and freedom from generations of federal oppression.
This is only the beginning of something far greater, and a sign that a tough and hardy people, bound by ties of blood, faith, and custom, cannot be held down indefinitely by those who wish death and destruction for all.
We are now hearing additional reports of more spontaneous Confederate Battle Flag rallies that took place over the weekend:
1) The Virginia / Maryland League of the South participated in a spontaneous rally in Stafford County, VA.
2) I’m also seeing reports from Hendersonville, TN.
3) There was a large event in Jasper, AL.
4) Dozens rallied in support of the Confederate Battle Flag in Easley, SC.
5) There was a spontaneous event in Giles County, VA.
6) There was another spontaneous event in Franklin, TN.
7) Same story … a spontaneous event in Fort Oglethrope, GA.
8) Same story … a spontaneous rally in Salisbury, NC.
There were several others and I know of even more rallies coming up in Harrison, AR, Jackson, MS, Memphis, TN, and elsewhere.
Take a look at the pictures below and keep in mind that all of them were taken this past weekend! Have faith! God hears the prayers of righteous men.